Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Seeing Spots Scrap Book Page

When I was trying to figure out this next layout I was very overwhelmed with how many pictures there were. I didn't know where to start. I was also looking for a quick way to put this page layout together. Anyway, long story short, I had my largest circle punch out on the table and started playing around and this is what I came up with. I added circle of colored card stock to add some more interest. Hint: Many of the circles are only partly showing. If you know that only part will show, you can cut off the part that will be hidden and use the spare piece for the edges of the paper, to give it a continuous look. I also had some pictures that were larger and wouldn't fit within one circle punch. So I figured out a way to kind of extend the picture and also add some special interest to the pictures.

To do this I punched the main image that I wanted to "pop" out and then I punched more circles around the image. I then pieced them together on the page. Hint: To make the pictures pop off the page, use Stampin' Dimensionals. They are great for scrap booking because they are archival safe.
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Big Deal Alphabet
Paper: Very Vanilla, Mellow Moss, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum
Ink: Perfect Plum
Accessories: 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals



No comments: