Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Not in the Groove

I am so sorry, I have been MIA for a LONG time. We went on a trip to go to my cousins wedding and my family was in town for a while. Anyway, these are some projects I did a while back for a friend. They look really similar I know but the colors she asked for were orange and Navy, and orange and black. She is giving them to some graduates this year with either some money or a gift card. What a great idea!

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Hugs and Wishes, Tassel Time (Retired)
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy, Basic Black
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle punch, Striped Grosgrain Ribbon Pumpkin Pie, 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon Basic Black, 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon Night of Navy, Linen Thread, SU! Tins

No comments: