Friday, August 29, 2008

Another Layout for my Bros Wedding Album

So this is the layout I had to finish before I made my Color Inspiration card for Kristina's Challenge. You may recognize this layout from Linz's blog or Sarah's blog. I thought is was so cute I had to use it, thanks guys for the great inspiration! I also thought that if I had a layout already picked out then it would go a bit faster. Was I right? Well sort of , I guess. Instead of 4 hours for the layout, it only took 3. Ha ha! I guess that is an improvement!
The pictures on this page look pretty sickly in this photo, but they really do look better IRL. Wow my desk is a mess! They say a creative genius is a messy person right? Okay, I am just looking for and excuse! Ha ha! My reasoning is that if I clean it up, then I will just have to pull it out again, so what's the point! I will eventually clean it all up when the album is finally done! I think I only have about 7 more layouts, but who is counting!
For the letters I stamped the En Frances on Mellow Moss and then I used my Jumbo Outline Alphabet and cut the letters out. I love this set! I also used craft ink and clear EP for the flowers all around the pages!

2 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Your scrapbooking pages are awesome!! And I'm right there with you on the messy desk, I like the creative genius part!!

Stamp With Linz said...

Yeah! So cute!