Monday, September 22, 2008

Mr. Frank

So I am starting to posting my ladies' night projects a little earlier than last time. We are moving into Autumn weather, I can almost taste it! There are those mornings when I wake up in the morning and go outside and there is a crispness to the air. I love it! This also means that Halloween is just around the corner. So I had to have a Halloween card at my Fall Cards Ladies' Night. I saw this great idea over at Dawn's blog, were she used the top notes die to create a cute Frankenstein. I think Mr. Frank is a cutie pie. He was lots of fun to make!

Supplies:

Stamps: All Holidays

Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Basic Black

Ink: Basic Black, Old Olive, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, White Signo Gel Pen

Accessories: Top Note Bigz Die, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Sponge

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Shawntel.. your Mr. Frank is just too cute =)

Deanna said...

Brilliant!