Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Baby Shower Gift Bag and Card

I feel like I am apologizing every time I post. Lately I have not found the time to post projects. I have been stamping just not sharing, naughty me. Anyway, the projects all started with a CUTE little girl outfit I found a target, for one of my great friend's shower. This cute outfit had super cute cherries on it. Love it. So my first thought was the picnic DSP, so cute and so sad that it is now retired :( This is what I came up with, a gift bag and matching card.


Just a close up.Here is the matching 3X3 card. Nice and simple.Supplies:
Stamps: Tart and Tangy , Warm Words
Paper: Picnic DSP (retired), Real Red, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Kraft
Ink: Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker, Real Red Stampin' Write Marker, Basic Black
Accessories: 1-3/8 Inch Circle Punch , 1-1/4 Inch Circle Punch , Scallop Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Black Gingham Ribbon (retired)

No comments: