Friday, August 14, 2009

And Finally the Cover!

This was probably the most fun I have had while doing this Wedding Album. That is probably because I was trying something new. I was actually pretty scared to do stenciling on the linen album, just because if I messed up then it would be on there forever or I would have to purchase a whole new album. For all the stenciling I used the Kind Thoughts Brocade decor stencil. Yes the long border is also the Kind Thoughts Brocade decor stencil. I used just the center part of the stencil. Hint: Use masking tape to create long continuous boundaries to create a long border.
I added some ribbon and linen twine to accent the border. I also made a tag to match.
Hint: The pretties kit offers many great accents to make your tags, cards, scrap book pages, and projects elegant.
Paper: Mellow Moss, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum
Ink: Craft Perfect Plum, Mellow Moss, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Black Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Kind Thoughts Brocade Stencil, Mellow Moss Taffeta, Linen Thread, Boho Blossom Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Pretties Kit, Sponge Dauber


Brock and Ashley said...

Aww that is so pretty shawntel! i love it!!

myletterstoemily said...