Friday, October 12, 2007

Home is Where the Haunt is

Over the next couple of days I hope to post all the different pages for the Birthday Calendar that we will be making in my upcoming stamp camp. I figured that since we are in the month of October I figured I could start with it. I used the Aqua painter to do the background and blended a combination of 8 colors.
Supplies:

Stamp Sets: Home is where the Haunt is

Ink: Versa Mark, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Reinkers in the colors of Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Carmel, Summer Sun, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, Bravo Burgundy

Accessories: Aqua Painter, Crystal Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Embossing Tool, Birthday Calendar

I recently participated in a Christmas Card swap so I will be sharing some of them over the next few days. I don't know who did what cards so I can not give them the credit they deserve.

Supplies:

Stamp Sets: Short & Sweet

Paper: Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue

Ink: Bashful Blue

Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Mat Pack, Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon

No comments: