Sunday, October 14, 2007

Poinsettias and Swirls

I don't know if any of you have noticed, but I really like this stamp set that is found in the Holiday Mini Catalog. I also really like the In Colors this year! So this is the December Page for the calendar, the flowers have glitter in the middle, I think it is really pretty!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Season of Joy
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Birthday Calendar, 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Hodgepodge Hardware, Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Grosgrain, Purely Pomegranate Double Stitched Grosgrain, Mini Glue Dots


This is another one from the card swap, I like the combination of the See You Around Jumbo Wheel and the tree stamp from Year after Year Stamp Set.
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Year after Year, Sincere Salutations, See You Around Jumbo Wheel
Paper: Handsome Hunter, Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla
Ink: Bravo Burgundy Jumbo Cartridge, Handsome Hunter
Accessories: Bravo Burgundy Grosgrain

No comments: