Friday, December 21, 2007

My Christmas Cards

I don't thing I have realized how long it has been since I last posted. I have been getting all wrapped up in this Holiday Season and trying to get Christmas Presents and projects all ready for Christmas and for a wedding that is just after Christmas. So anyway, this year I mass produced my card like I did for the past two years. I think I ended up with 46 cards.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Glad Tidings, Linen Background (retiring), Season of Joy
Paper: Real Red, Old Olive, River Rock, Very Vanilla, DSP Dotted (retiring)
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive
Accessories: Tab Punch, Spring Bouquet Punch (retiring), Silver Brads, River Rock Double Stitched Grosgrain, Sponge

3 comments:

lis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lis said...

Hey Shawntel, if you'd like, check out my blog at http://singrunstamp.blogspot.com/

Elissa

Danelle Prestwich said...

I love the Christmas cards you made! They are adorable!