Thursday, January 24, 2008

Just B

No I have not fallen off the earth and no I haven't had the baby yet (I wish). I have just gotten out of the habit of stamping (gasp!). Yeah, before the holidays I was stampin like a maniac and then I took a break when I went to my sister's wedding and just haven't really done any stamping since . . . until this week! Anyway, these cards are made with one of the new sets in the Spring-Summer Catalog. I just LOVE this set, and it is so versatile. The stamp set is called "Just B". I made two cards using the same colors and layout and just switched the sentiment a bit and I got two completely different occasion cards! So a cool thing about this new catalog, they have different colored micro beads! They come in packets that have beads to match them too, they are called Bead Duos! On this card I used the Bead Duo Red for the vertical red strip, I just took my sticky strip and put it on the Pretty in Pink CS and removed the red plastic and applied the Red Micro beads, I really love how this turned out, it looks really pretty in real life.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Just B, Twill Background, Priceless
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Naturals Ivory
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Real Red
Accessories: Bead Duo Red, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, sponge

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Adorable card! Don't you just love the new bead duos!?! TFS:)