Thursday, March 20, 2008

KWerner Color Inspiration #2

This is an inspiration challenge by Kristina Werner over at KWernerDesign Blog. I love her blog! She has such wonderful ideas! My favorite is MACM (Make a Card Monday) and now she is doing inspiration challenges. I absolutely love this room and the colors. I look forward to future challenges.


The color combo is Groovy Guava, Blush Blossom, So Saffron, and Wild Wasabi.




This is what I came up with. I am kind of sad that I didn't work in the polka dots. I think they are so cute. Enjoy!



Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Pretty Petals, Holidays & Wishes
Paper: Groovy Guava, Blush Blossom, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi
Ink: Groovy Guava, Blush Blossom, So Saffron
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, corner rounder punch, Silver Brads

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very NICE! I like the clean look of it. Thanks for sharing. Amy.