Saturday, April 5, 2008

Buggy Birthday

This morning I had to make a little boy's birthday card before 9:30 am, I had forgotten to make it the night before, OR earlier. So I had to be creative in a short time and then I thought the perfect way to accomplish this is to do Beate's Weekend Sketch. She always has such great ideas! Anyway, this is what I came up with.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Bugs & Kisses
Paper: DSP Bali Breeze, DSP Brilliant Blue Prints, Glorious Green, Brilliant Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Glorious Green Stampin' Write Marker, Brilliant Blue Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Brads, Scalloped Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Metal Edge Tags Aluminum White Circle, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: