Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sweet Baby Announcements

For the past few days I have been working on this card times 40! These are my baby announcements for Baby Will! I love this color combo. I took this layout and colors from a card I made many months ago, I just forgot to post it at the time. I ordered the photo corners punch especially for this card. I am in love! I also put a 1/4" circle of Soft Sky behind the brads, I really like how it turned out. What do ya think?

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Bundled in Love, Holidays & Wishes
Paper: DSP Soft Sky Prints, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Water Color Paper
Ink: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Stazon Timber Brown
Accessories: Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon, corner rounder punch, photo corners punch, 1/4" circle punch, silver brads, sponge, stampin dimensionals

2 comments:

michelle m said...

Shawntel,
Very cute! (Your Will and your cards...) Keep up the good work. :)

Anonymous said...

wow, that was a lot of work, very cute card!