Friday, November 14, 2008

Thanksgiving Place Cards and Napkin Holders

I apologize for not posting in such a long time, when it gets near the holidays, my life gets 10 times crazier than normal, or more! lol! So my posts may not be as often. I will really try though.Anyway, I started out with this simple no frills place card for my Thanksgiving table, and I thought it was cute but needed a little more so I came up with . . . This. I added some ribbon, sponging , and paper piercing. I really like the final look. But I wasn't done yet. I needed something else so I made a matching napkin holder.If you look closely at my "napkin" you will see that it is really a wash cloth. I didn't have my pretty napkins until after I took these pictures. It at least matches! :) I used these for my Ladies' Night this month. I think they really enjoyed making them.
Supplies:
Stamps: Autumn Harvest , Holidays & Wishes
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Really Rust, More Mustard, Whisper White, Bali Breeze DSP(retired)
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Really Rust, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Top Note Bigz Die , 1-1/4 Inch Circle Punch , 1-3/8 Inch Circle Punch , Scallop Circle Punch , Crafters' Tool Kit , Mustard 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon , Bravo Burgundy 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, sponges, Mini Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive

No comments: