Monday, September 17, 2007

Ultrasound Pictures and a card

So here are some pictures of my little Boy who is due sometime at the end of January. We are so excited to have him be a part of our family! I had an ultrasound a week ago and just got around to posting.

This is a profile of his body, at least the upper half. I know my son and daughter will be so excited to have a little brother to play with.
Here is a card for one of my upcoming classes. It looks a lot prettier in real life. The snowflakes in the background have dazzling diamonds on them! I love glitter! Even though it gets all over the place.
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Snow Flurries, Glad Tidings
Paper: Kraft, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla
Ink: Bashful Blue
Accessories: Light Blue Gingham, Small Tag Punch, Tag Punch, 2 way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, 1/8" punch




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh a little boy!! Congrats shawntel, that is so exciting!! = ) p.s. i like the card too!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your upcoming arrival Shawntel:)!! Don't you just want to rub your tummy and talk more after seeing those ultrasound pics?! Great card too!