Monday, September 3, 2007

HO HO HO!


Santa Clause is coming to town . . . in a few months but I am still excited! I am so sorry for the delay in blogging, I have just been busy with other things. I know what your thinking, what else is there besides Stamping? There are times when I am thinking the same thing. Ha ha. Well I am starting a new week and I am going to try my hardest to blog more frequently. I made this card yesterday and I had a blast doing it. In my last order I bought the Romantic Red Stampin' Glitter, I absolutely love it. It reminds me of Dorothy's Ruby Slippers! So anyway, I thought it would look really pretty on the red part for my Santa Belt Card.
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Season of Joy
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, Brushed Gold
Ink: Versa Mark
Accessories: 3/16" Corner Rounder, Scallop Circle, Heat and Stick Powder, Romantic Red Stampin' Glitter, Coluzzle

No comments: