Friday, January 25, 2008

Accent Element tins

So what are you supposed to do with those leftover tins? Don't throw them away! You can decorate them and use them as gift card holders! At least that is what I did. For Christmas I made these tins for members of my family. I lined them with the DSP and made a belt around the outside with a tag attached. I know these are Christmas projects but they can be easily altered to be a birthday, baby, or just because gift.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Warm Words, Perfect Presentation
Paper: DSP Dotted, Old Olive, Real Red, Prints DSP Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Crop-A-Dile, Pewter Jumbo Eyelets, Metallic Eyelets, Hemp Twine, Ribbon Originals Theater, 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon Real Red, Sponge

No comments: