Monday, January 28, 2008

So Swirly Gratitude

I liked how this thank you card came out a lot better, and it was a lot easier. So this is the one I decided to do more than one of. I still need to make more thank you cards, believe it or not, and I don't always like to make them all the same. So, I will be playing around with some of my other stamps and trying to come up with some more cards. For the leaf on this card I just used the 5 petal flower punch and cut to the middle and created 5 leaves to use on 5 cards.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Define Your Life, Jumbo Wheel So Swirly
Paper: DSP Bali Breeze, Taken with Teal, Rose Red, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Taken with Teal, Rose Red
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 5 Petal Flower Punch, Accents & Elements Flower Fusion, Rhinestone Brads Ice Squares

No comments: