Wednesday, August 29, 2007

New Autumn Harvest!

Would you believe that I mounted this set in less than 10 minutes?!?! I was so excited to find out that all the stamp sets in the Holiday Mini Catty are all die cut so all you have to do is pop them out and mount them, NO SCISSORS! Since I spent such a small anount of time mounting my New Stamp Set I was able to play, and this is a card that I came up with.
Supplies:

Stamp Sets: Autumn Harvest, Holidays & Wishes

Paper: Always Artichoke, More Mustard, DSP Creepy Crawly, DSP Fall Flowers

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke


We went to our friend's birthday last night and had cake and ice cream, Yummy! This is the card that I gave to him. I actually made this card all the way back in January when Balmy Breezes was not retired. This card was a big hit. I think that these colors are very masculine and the layout can be used and just substitute another stamp set.

No comments: