Monday, October 13, 2008

Baby Boy Bitty Book

Say that 3 times fast. Kind of fun, huh? Well I am hoping my sister doesn't check my web site that often or she wont be surprised when she gets this.I made this on-board bitty book for my sister who is expecting her first baby in a few weeks. I love that is comes with a box that the book slides into. This is a picture of the outside.
Here is the other side of the outside. I used textured card stock and then used different elements from the Simply Scrappin' kit Special Delivery Boy.
Here is the front of the book and below is a picture of the back and a little bit of the inside. I hope she likes it!
Supplies:
Accessories: On Board Bitty Book, Simply Scrappin' Kit Special Delivery Boy (Retired) Current Simply Scrappin' Kits, Soft Sky Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Apricot Appeal Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: