Thursday, October 9, 2008

Get Well Star

One of the Young Women that I work with at church had surgery on Tuesday, so I made her a card that all the youth and leaders could sign. This is what I came up with.I thought a nice shiny star would help her feel better. I used the Spring Fling DSP that retired with the last catty. I love how pretty it is. I also really like the chunky sprinkles, nice and sparkly! I also used the new filigree brads, and just replaced the center brad with a barely banana brad. I hope she likes it!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Sincere Salutations
Paper: Spring Fling DSP, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Barely Banana, Versa Mark, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Filigree Designer Brads, Clear EP, Taffeta Ribbon Pretty in Pink, Soft Subtles Brads, Simon Upper Chipboard, Heat-n-Stick Powder, Chunky Sprinkles, Sponge

No comments: