Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I am alive, I promise!

I've been pretty busy getting lots of projects done and getting ready for ladies' night tonight. Also, over the weekend I came down with a fun cold that left me laying on the couch for two days. Anyway, quick post for today. I just received this thank you card from my dear friend Joette, she makes all of her cards! I love the colors she combined for this card. She does such a great job! I love getting homemade cards! There is something special about knowing that they took time to make a card just for you. So go and make someone happy by making them a card today! Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

what a sweet RAK :)

TammeNBen said...

You are so crafty! I come to your blog and wish I could make something as cute as you. Maybe some day I will actually try! Hope all is well in NC!