Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Doodle Birthday

So this inspiration challenge comes from Beate over at her blog Fresh and Fun. It has been a very long time since I have participated in one of her inspiration challenges. I thought this scarf was so pretty, and I had to participate. So this is what I came up with, I needed another birthday card. My family keeps having birthdays and I am no where near caught up. I stamped the images in basic grey on watercolor paper and then water colored with Bravo Burgundy and Pink Pirouette. The picture is not as good as I thought it would be but I also paper pierced down the sides of the pink ribbon.
Supplies:
Stamps: Hugs & Wishes, Doodle This
Paper: Basic Grey, Bravo Burgundy, Pink Pirouette, Bella Rose DSP, Watercolor Paper
Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, Pink Pirouette 1-1/4 Inch Grosgrain Ribbon, Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon , Aqua Painter , Mat Pack , Paper Piercer, Stampin' Dimensionals , Snail Adhesive , Stamping Sponges

6 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Your color choices are great for the scarf inspiration! It's so cute!

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is beautiful! Great job!

Ann said...

Oooh, love this! Great layout and great take on the inspiration piece!

Beate said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

nickle said...

I love that birthday card! You should do something similar for a ladies night out.

Catherine said...

such a beautiful card :)