Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Last Two Page Layout for the Wedding Album

So I have one more page to show you after this layout and then there is the cover of the book after that. This has got to be one of my most favorite layouts yet. I am really happy with the way it turned out. I like that I was able to incorporate lots of photos and still add interest. When I was mapping out this layout, I figured I wanted 4 accent squares on each page and I wanted them all on different squares, so that the pages wouldn't mirror each other. I waited to glue everything down until I had the exact layout I wanted.
The vanilla square looks like it is plain with nothing on it, but if you click on the photo you can probably see that there are hearts punched out and glued on top to create a tone on tone effect.

Hint: Punches help to create quick and easy accents. Add a stamp and some accessories to jazz it up!
All the accessories used on these pages came from the pretties kit. Hint: You can coordinate the pretties kit with all the Stampin' Up! Colors. You can color the flowers with the Stampin' Write Markers or use reinkers and a little bit of water. You can even match the In-Colors for this year, they just came out with In-Color Stampin' Write Markers. Yeah!

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Friends 24-7, Stem Sayings
Paper: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla
Ink: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Mellow Moss
Accessories: Pretties Kit, Wide Oval Punch, Full Heart Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Mat Pack, Mellow Moss Taffeta Ribbon, Signo White Gel Pen

No comments: