Monday, July 13, 2009

Would you believe?

I have finished my Brother and Sister-in-law's Wedding scrap book. Hallelujah!! This is not the last page, I will post the rest of pages over the next few days. I actually finished the album before I went to Hawaii. It was a huge relief to me and also my Bro and SIL I'm sure. Here is the layout all together. I used Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, and Very Vanilla for this layout. To do the title I used the Stampin' Up! Billboard decorative strip die.

Hint: When adhering the little letters I have found that Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive works the best with its small glue tip. Also if you don't want to get your fingers messy, try applying the glue with a toothpick.

I created the background of these pages using the Kind Thoughts Brocade decor stencil, Perfect Plum ink, and a sponge dauber.

Hint: To keep track of what dauber belongs to which ink, simply put the name of the color on a piece of masking tape and place on the side of the dauber. You will never wonder if it is rose red, ruby red or real red again.

To add something more to the title, I selected different sections of the same stencil, and added some swirly accents.

Supplies:
Paper: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla
Ink: Perfect Plum
Accessories: Billboard Decorative Strip Die, Kind Thoughts Brocade decor stencil, Sponge Dauber, Cutter Kit

No comments: