Monday, June 11, 2007

Guess what is coming today!

My new stamps from the Fall Winter Catalog are scheduled to be here today! I am so excited to start playing with the new colors and stamps! I will be patiently waiting for the Brown Truck to arrive. My daughter also starts swimming lessons for the first time, today! She is only 3 but she loves the water. Hopefully this day will go by fast so I can get my package and put together my stamp sets.

So my mom was in town from Tuesday to Saturday. We had a lot of fun. The main thing we did while she was here was look for furniture for three rooms in her house. We basically went to a couple different furniture stores a day! Going to a furniture store is now one of my daughter's favorite things to do. When we leave the house she asks if we can go look at couches.
Saturday we went to the library after we took my mom to the airport. I thought this was a cute picture of my husband and two kids.
Here is another cute picture my sister took of my son putting together a puzzle.
We love going to the library, my kids love to read books. My sister got a new camera for graduation and all of these pictures were taken by her, thanks Kenzie!

No comments: