Friday, June 1, 2007

Where have I Been?!?!

So my sister came into town this week! Yeah! I picked her up from the airport on Tuesday and we have been hangin' out and having fun. Last night I was able to get some scrapbooking done and she started making some thank you cards to send out to all the people she got a graduation gift from. She picked out one card that takes a bit of time to do so she isn't finished yet and I will post those when they are done. I was able to finish a two page layout for my brother and sister-in-laws wedding scrapbook. Two more down, a million more to go! Ha ha. So these are some pictures of all the people waiting for the bride and groom to come out. They were married in the San Diego Temple, it is one of the most beautiful Temples in the world. I mostly used my coluzzle to cut out all the circles. The smaller ones were punched out with punches. All of the buttons have linen thread tied through the holes. I had a lot of fun with this layout. I was able to fit a lot of pictures on one page.
Supplies:
Stamp sets: So Very
Paper: Simply Scrappin' Summer Sketches, Mellow Moss, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Very Vanilla
Ink: Mellow Moss, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum
Accessories: Ivory Organdy Ribbon, Linen Thread, Buttons Soft Subtles, Mini Glue Dots, Coluzzle, 1 3/8", 1 1/4", 3/4", and 1/2" circle punch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful scrapbook pages!