Monday, June 18, 2007

Ladies' Night Preview

Here are just some of the goodies I got in the mail on Monday. I love getting packages, don't you!?! I ended up getting the CS and ink pads in ALL the new colors. Once I am able to work with them, I will let you know what my favorite colors are. You can't see them very well but, the round containers are filled with Rhinestone Brads, both Circle and Square.
This is one of the cards we will be making at Ladies Night this week. We will be making cards that use at least one retiring set. This card features a technique using a baby wipe to create a stamp pad. The greeting is interchangeable too. I made this card for one of my good friends who just had back surgery, that is why there is the get well sentiment.


Supplies:

Stamp Sets: Bold Butterfly, Sincere Salutations

Paper: Cool Caribbean, Au Chocolate Designer Series Paper, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Glossy White

Ink: Close to Cocoa

Accessories: Ivory Organdy Ribbon, Cool Caribbean Reinker, Barely Banana Reinker, Certainly Celery Reinker, 1/2" Circle punch

No comments: