Friday, June 22, 2007

She finished . . .

Half of them. Ha ha! My sister has got about 10 more thank you cards to go or so. Anyway, while I was having ladies night she was working on these babies! You may recognize this card from a previous post. My sister picked out two cards that she wanted to make and this one was one of them obviously. She made a few changes herself. She changed the certainly celery CS to gable green and she changed the sentiment. She also didn't want to cut out each and every flower so she just punched them out with a 3/4" circle punch. She also wanted to put the Micro Beads in the middle of the flower instead of the Dazzling Diamonds. I think they turned out Really cute!

Supplies:

Stamp Sets: Seeing Spots, Warm Words

Paper: Cool Caribbean, Tempting Turquoise,
Summer Sun, Gable Green, Confetti White

Ink: Cool Caribbean, Tempting Turquoise, Summer Sun, Certainly Celery

Accessories: Classy Brass Seeing Spots, Stylus, Light Table, Crystal Effects, Micro Beads


This is one of the cards we made last night made with the All Wrapped Up Stamp set. It is an nice and simple card to make.

Supplies:

Stamp Sets: All Wrapped Up, Quick Thinking

Paper: So Saffron, Ballet Blue, Always Artichoke, Whisper White

Ink: So Saffron, Ballet Blue, Always Artichoke, Night of Navy

Accessories: 1/16" Punch, Hemp Twine, Cutter Kit, Blender Pen

Well, this afternoon my husband and I are going to a bed and breakfast for our 4th anniversary and we won't be back until Sunday morning. I've never been to a bed and breakfast before! I am SO excited!!! I won't be posting until Sunday evening. I'll give you an update then on where we went and I'll give you the highlights of the trip. Till then, Happy Stamping!

No comments: