Friday, June 29, 2007

Kenzie's Kreations

So these are the rest of McKenzie's Thank You cards that she finished just before she left to go back to California. We both finished them in one afternoon. These cards were a whole lot faster to make than the other card she chose to make. The star stamp is an incentive stamp that I bought through SU! I gave the star stamp to my sister! Her first stamp, oh how cute. My sister loves stars! That was one of her first questions to me when we went to make her cards. "Do you have any star stamps?" I didn't think I did until she found this incentive stamp. What was nice about this card is we could change out the colors. We changed the color of the border between Pixie Pink, Orchid Opulence, and Gable Green.
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Big Deal Alphabet, Heartfelt Thanks, Incentive stamp
Paper: Whisper White, Gable Green, Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink, Orchid Opulence
Ink: Gable Green, Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink, Orchid Opulence
Accessories: Cutter Kit, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: