Sunday, July 15, 2007

I Finished . . .

My pages for the Brag Book I have been working on, all 10 of them! Since they are all not so exciting I thought I would just share my favorites of the ones I did. I used the jumbo wheel Matey's Map with an uninked cartridge inked in versa mark. I love wheels because they make projects look great and they go so much faster.

I really like how the treasure chest turned out on this page. I used my 2 way glue pen and I sprinkled dazzling diamonds for behind the treasure and then I used my New rhinestone brads ( the tiny ones) and used them as jewels in the box. I cut the top of the box off so it would be open. I also used some of my silver cord and made a necklace and put a "ruby" on it.



This page is the other side of the layout for the treasure chest page. It is simple but to bring the two pages together I added some rhinestones to the corners. I just love how pretty they are.

So here is another page with the jumbo wheel. I used a black ink cartridge with this map and then I colored the map with my blender pen and then I sponged around the map with Close to Cocoa ink to give it an older look. Don't worry I won't bother you with any more of the pages from this baby book. This is just what I have been up to the past couple of days. Maybe I will be able to do some cards now that I have finished the pages. I still haven't done the outside of the album. We'll see what I come up with next.

No comments: