Tuesday, July 3, 2007

College Fans!

So we are going to a birthday party tonight for one of our great friends. I am not the best at coming up with male birthday cards so I did my best with this one. It turns out that our friend is a Super UNC Fan. For those of you who do not know where UNC is, it is in Chapel Hill, NC. It is also the college that Micheal Jordan went to. Anyway, I tried to go with the Carolina Blue theme. The whole background is stamped with the Linen background stamp and then UNC is embossed with White Emboss Powder. A piece of velum is put over the top with Happy Birthday also embossed with White EP then the velum is tacked down with bashful blue brads.

Supplies:

Stamps: Headline Alphabet, Linen Background, It's Your Birthday

Paper: Bashful Blue, Velum

Ink: Bashful Blue, Versa Mark

Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Soft Sutles Brads


While we were on the subject of colleges, I thought I would share this awesome card I received in a card swap. When I did the card swap it was around the time when the Virginia Tech Massacre happened. I thought this card was very appropriate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed our recent workshop at your house, Shawntel, and would like you to include me in your drawing!