Thursday, July 12, 2007

Wedding Bells


So it is the summer and it seems like Everyone is getting married, so why not make a wedding card?! I made this card with the Year after Year Stamp Set. I really like this set because it has a little bit of everything. I used the Baroque Motifs for the background to match the paper. I used Shimmery White CS of course for this card because it is just SO beautiful. I stamped the cake in Basic Black so I could use my blender pen to color it in. Now I just have to wait for the next wedding to use this card!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Year After Year, Baroque Motifs
Paper: Soft Sky, Shimmery White, Prints Designer Series Soft Sky
Ink: Basic Black, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Regal Rose
Accessories: Blender Pen, Silver Organdy Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Corner Rounder Punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your ideas and enjoy your helpfulness. Thanks for sharing with each of us. Look forward to each Stamping activity night.

Mattie