Monday, November 12, 2007

30/30 Winner!

Congratulations Mattie, your name was drawn out of the 30 names on my 30/30 Board. You have won $30 in Free SU! Merchandise! The 30/30 board has been such a success I have decided to continue doing it. Remember any $30 order of Current SU! Product puts your name on the board and when it is full I will pick another winner who will win $30 of the SU! Stamping Products of their choice!
I wanted to show you this cute little ornament/tag that I demoed at an in home workshop. I used the DSP Dashing for the mini envelope. For the ornament I used the snowflake from the Season of Joy Stamp Set that can be found in the Holiday Mini Collection 2007 Catalog. I stamped it in River Rock on Very Vanilla CS and punched it out with the 1 1/4 Circle Punch and roughed up the edges with the cutter kit and sponged in Real Red. I then Punched out a 1-3/8 Circle of River Rock Card stock and did the same thing I did with the other circle except I sponged in River Rock. I punched out a Real Red Scallop Circle and sponged the edges with Real Red. I glued it all together and used my Crop-A-Dile to punch a hole and to set a gold eyelet from the Metallic Eyelets. I then added Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon to create an ornament. You can leave off the eyelet and ribbon and you will have a really cute tag for your Christmas Gift!

No comments: