Friday, November 30, 2007

Pens, pens and more pens!

So, first off I want to apologize for the lack of blogging. I have been really busy lately and our family went out of town for a few days for Thanksgiving. I just wanted to share with you the most recent project I have been working on. These pens are for my sister's wedding in January. Can you guess how many there are? 150, okay so it is 149 because I gave one to my cousin who helped me do the tags, and she will not be able to be there for the wedding. Would you believe that there are 350 more already at my mom's house? Yeah, so that makes a total of about 500 pens altogether that I have done for this wedding. I have had some help along the way, so I wanted to give a shout out to all of you who have helped me assemble these pens! I think you all did a great job! Thank You!
So here is a close up picture of an individual one.
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Polka Dots & Petals
Ink: Glorious Green, Green Galore, Brilliant Blue, Tempting Turquoise, Taken with Teal
Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Tempting Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon, Micro Beads
So here are some more calendar pages.
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Doodle This
Ink: Stazon Timber Brown
Accessories: Water Color Wonder Crayons, Aqua Painter, Crystal Effects, Micro Beads

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Monkey Business
Ink: Garden Green, Summer Sun, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Twill Tape, Linen Thread, Silver Brads

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... that is a LOT of pens... I don't even know what to say to that... hmmm... first to mind... WHY? :)

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe you made ALL of those pens! I hope you get to go to the wedding! See you soon!