Friday, November 9, 2007

Happy Halloween a few days late!


Shaelyn was SO excited to be Bell this year as you can tell.
Winston wasn't so happy to be Mickey Mouse. Later on I had to rub off his black nose because he kept smearing it.
Shaelyn was ready to pose for the picture. What a ham! I think she may have a future in being a Disney Princess. If any of you know me, then you know that that would be my ultimate dream job.

Here is another picture of Winston. He is still not that happy about being in this jumpsuit but once he figured out that all he had to say was "Trick-Or-Treat" and he would receive candy for it he wasn't noticing the costume so much.

1 comment:

Debbi said...

Wow! That dress turned out so nice!! I am way impressed! Shaelyn would make a great Disney Princess. I think Winston's screaming picture is so funny too.