Friday, November 16, 2007

Let me tell you how Awesome Stampin' Up! is!!!


Just yesterday I received a package on my doorstep! First of all, who doesn't like packages! To my wonderful surprise it was a FREE stamp set from Stampin' Up! Around this time of year Stampin' Up! sends all their demonstrators a stamp set just to say thank you for all the hard work we do. Aren't they Fabulous! This is a little preview as to what will be available in the new Spring Summer Catalog. This is a Level 3 Hostess Stamp set that you can only get by hosting a workshop. I am so excited to cut and mount my stamp set so I can start playing!

This is another card from the Christmas card swap that I participated in.
This is a view of the inside, how clever!

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Snow Flurries, Lovely as a Tree, Retired Level 1 Hostess Stamp Set
Paper: Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Mellow Moss
Ink: Night of Navy, Mellow Moss
Accessories: 1-3/8" Circle punch, 1/4" Night of Navy Grosgrain Ribbon, Corner Rounder Punch

Here is March for the Birthday Calendar. Some bright colors!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Bugs & Kisses
Ink: Reinkers in Yo Yo Yellow, Pink Passion, and Green Galore, Versa Mark
Accessories: White EP, Heat Tool, Sponges, Birthday Calendar



No comments: