Friday, May 18, 2007

Blast from the Past!


So some of you may have seen this card before or a similar one like it, and this is a terrible picture of the card, it really looks a lot better IRL (in real life). I was trying to find something I had already made to post this morning so there would be something new! I found this masculine card I had made way back when I had first become a demonstrator (a little over a year ago). I am so sad this stamp set is retiring, well, I am sad all of the sets are retiring, but what is new. So anyway, I didn't have time to stamp what I wanted to so here is my result. I made a belt around the bottom of the card and put two eyelets to create a masculine effect. Then I roughed up the tail part that was loose and tore it to give it more dimension. I will try to post another card later that uses the Pallette O'Prints. This card would make a great Father's Day card!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Balmy Breezes, Linen Background, Every Day Flexible Phrases
Paper: Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Always Artichoke, Brocade Blue, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Always Artichoke, Brocade Blue, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Antique Brass Eyelets, 1/8" Punch, crafters tool kit

No comments: