Monday, May 14, 2007

My First Card Challenge Ever!



So, I made this card this morning! I can't believe how quick and fun it was to make. So, I made this card for a card challenge that Beate was having. You can find it at the following link. beate's blog She is such a wonderful woman. She is VERY talented! Go check out her website! Thanks Beate for the great card sketch! So much FUN!!! This is a 5X5 card. When I was making this card I thought of one of my great friends who is about to have a baby any day now (Debbi Don't Look Too Close, Ha ha!). I sure hope she will like it!

Supplies:

Stamps: I'm Here

Paper: Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue, Mellow Moss, and Petal Patch Designer Series Paper (From the Summer Mini Catalog 2006)

Ink: Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa

Accessories: Silver Brads, Daisy Punch, Spring Bouquet Flower Punch, Ivory Organdy Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots

2 comments:

Debbi said...

This is way cute! You have such a talent for this stuff. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Your card is so beautiful, Shawntel. I absolutely love what you used to make it so gorgeous!