Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Friend Memories

I just got this ATC Album, from the Spring Mini Catalog, in the mail yesterday. I ordered it so I could make a gift for my sister who is graduating from high school at the end of this month. This has pages that are perfect for holding the wallet sized pictures that everyone passes out. To make it the first thing I did was paint the album with white craft paint mixed with Certainly Celery Reinker. I used the Simply Scrapin' Friends & Flowers, which is a level 1 hostess set and will be retiring at the end of June. I glued on the pattern paper and basically stuck on all the rest. In the simply scrapin' kit I took the negatives from the letters and placed Chocolate Chip CS behind it to make the letters pop more. Along the bottom I put Twill Tape, and I added an orange embellishment from the scrap kit, you can't read it in the picture but it says "memories". I secured the twill tape with Silver Brads by punching all the way through the chip board with a paper piercer. I also added some Linen Thread and some White Grosgrain to the front for embellishing and some Chocolate and Apricot Grosgrain to the spine of the album.




On the back I used mostly the same supplies. It is definitely less crowded.


Here is a view of the inside. I obviously do not have any pictures of my sister's friends, so I thought I would make a few cards that she can write special information on, like say the names of her friends or "memories" they have had together! So McKenzie, start saving up lots of pictures! I think it will fit 60 total front and back. They also sell refills if you end up with more than 60 photos. Wow, that is a lot of photos!

No comments: