Sunday, May 20, 2007

Butterfly Palette O'Prints

I had a crazy day Saturday, you all know how it goes! I had tons of projects to do around the house. I made some Strawberry Jam, Yummy! I cleaned up my craft room to make room for a futon that was given to us, so now it is in and all ready for my sister to come and visit! I also did the general pick up around the house. I went running too, Oh how I feel so much better after I run. I didn't get any stamping done yesterday, gasp!! So anyway I was playing around this morning with Bold Butterfly stamp set and the Palette O'Prints paper. So can you find the paper? Yep, the circles in the back ground are punch out of the POP paper and trimmed so it looks like it continues off the paper. I stamped the butterflies and flowers on glossy white card stock, hence the glare in the middle of the card. For the sentiment I omitted some of the phrase, by just inking up the last part, so it would just say "happy for you".

Supplies:

Stamp Sets: Bold Butterfly, Quick Thinking

Paper: Mellow Moss, So Saffron, Glossy White, Palette O'Prints

Ink: Mellow Moss, So Saffron, Close to Cocoa

Accessories: 3/4" Circle Punch

No comments: