Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Giggle!

Doesn't that word just make you smile! I love these stamp sets together, Seeing Spots and Warm Words. They're kind of Sassy and Cute. The back panel is dry embossed with the Classy Brass Seeing Spots. I put some glitter in the middle of the flowers to add some sparkle. I added a strip of Summer Sun CS that was roughed up to look kind of like ribbon. I got the color inspiration from the Seeing Spots Inspiration Sheet. I was in the mood to make a bright, Caribbean feel card. I want to got to the beach! I just wish it wasn't so far away! We will be going to Topsail in August, I can't wait!

Supplies:

Stamp Sets: Seeing Spots, Warm Words

Paper: Cool Caribbean, Tempting Turquoise, Summer Sun, Certainly Celery, Confetti White

Ink: Cool Caribbean, Tempting Turquoise, Summer Sun, Certainly Celery

Accessories: Classy Brass Seeing Spots, Stylus, Light Table, 2-way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds

No comments: