Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Palette O'Prints!


So I thought I would try making a card everyday using the Palette O'Prints Paper and one of Stampin' Up!'s Retiring Sets in honor of the Palette O'Prints Promotion, that runs till the end of this month. I just got the paper on Monday, it is Sooo Beautiful! Along with my Palette O'Prints Paper came my Coluzzle, so I had to try it out, Right! I also found my unopened Shimmery card stock, it is really pretty in real life. The picture doesn't do it justice. To get the woman's printed dress I stamped the image on the Palette O'Prints paper and just cut out the dress and glued it where it belonged. Stay Tuned!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Swell News
Paper: Palette O'Prints Paper, Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, Shimmery White
Inks: Stazon Timber Brown, So Saffron, Blush Blossom, Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red
Accessories: Coluzzle, Ivory Organdy Ribbon, Silver Brads, 3/4" Circle Punch, Flower Bouquet Punch, and Scalloped Scissors (non SU!)

No comments: