Saturday, May 26, 2007

Girls Camp / Boy Scout Auction!

At church the young women and the boy scouts are having a dinner and an auction to raise money to go to camp this Summer. They asked all the church members if there was something or some service we provide that we can donate to the auction. I decide to donate some cards. I totally forgot how many I said I would donate so I just made 10 thank you cards and 10 birthday cards. I've been making them all morning and having a great time!

So these are all 20 of them! I got both ideas from card swaps that I have done in the past. I just did some tweaking either on the color or layout.














Supplies used for the Thank you card:

Stamp Sets: Looks Like Spring, Wonderful Words
Paper: Bashful Blue, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Bashful Blue, Real Red, Whisper White Craft Ink
Accessories: Silver Brads, Versa Mark Pad, Winter White Embossing Powder, Flower Punch, Spring Bouquet Punch, Mini Glue Dot


Supplies used for the Happy Birthday Card:
Stamp Sets: Polka Dots & Paisley, Warmest Regards, Stampin' Around Petals Jumbo Wheel
Paper: Bashful Blue, Perfect Plum, Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla
Ink: Perfect Plum, Always Artichoke, Pale Plum Stampin' Write marker, Mellow Moss Stampin' Write marker, Versa Mark inked Jumbo Cartridge
Accessories: Moss Gingham Ribbon, Soft Subtles 1 Eyelets, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Stampin' Dimensionals, Jumbo Wheel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shawntel I love these cards! I bet they will dissappear quickly at the auction!!

Anonymous said...

Shawntel, I love your thank you cards. They look great!